The BAUMA CONEXPO AFRICA Business Matchmaking Program creates a proactive, pre-show platform enabling exhibitors, pre-registered visitors and walk in visitors to view profiles of participants and select who they want to meet at the event.
Your benefits when using the Business Matchmaking Program:
This program enables you to be proactive before arriving at the event maximizing the networking experience.
Researching through event profiles, you can select exactly who you want to meet, send a meeting request and confirm all your meetings that take place at convenient times for the meeting invitee.
Your online diary allows you to track your meeting requests in a real-time environment providing up to date information through your private online matchmaking account.
All meetings take place in the BAUMA CONEXPO AFRICA 2018 Business Matchmaking area or on relevant exhibitor's stands.
How to get started?
As exhibitor you are automatically registered and you will receive all information in an e-mail from The Business Matchmaking™ Team eight weeks prior the show.
How to get the best out of your Business Matchmaking account?
- Once logged in, you can view your profile. Ensure this is accurate as it will be used to identify your matches so you can select who you want to meet and it will determine the onsite matching for walk in visitors.
- View all your matches through your Matchmaking report as well as search on company names and keyword searches (please note the profiles are updated weekly with new attendees).
- View the profiles and select who you want to meet.
- Ensure a strong meeting value proposition as this increases your confirmation rates.
- Your meeting invitee will be emailed your meeting request—they will accept, propose a new time or decline.
- Track the status of your meetings via your online diary.
- All confirmed meetings include the contact details of the other participant—please re-confirm your meetings by e-mailing your invitee.
If you have any questions regarding the Matchmaking tool, do not hesitate to contact: